In this sense, SOVIFILLS S.L. guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identification and ownership
In compliance with Art. 1 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the Holder sets out its identification data.
Owner: SOVIFILLS S.L.
TAX ID NUMBER: B96551148
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia, volume 5.577, book 2.884, General section, page 23, sheet V-49.712, 1st inscription.
Address: C/ Cerdán de Tallada 6, Xàtiva, Valencia-Spain.
Data processing principles
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Controller will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: the Data Controller shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which the data is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the relevant retention period depending on the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: the personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality, integrity and integrity are guaranteed. The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse pribatelabel.es you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting us through the contact forms or sending an email.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with Acumbamail.
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose the processing.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact SOVIFILLS S.L. and request information about the data it has stored and how it was obtained, request its rectification, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of this data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which SOVIFILLS S.L. is responsible.
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: the Owner requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to queries from Users. For example, SOVIFILLS S.L. uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the Website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and which is not subject to the conditions of the Website.
- Content subscription forms: the Holder requests the following personal data: first and last name, email address, telephone number and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data provided to the Data Controller will be located on Acumbamail.
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks SOVIFILLS S.L. has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the different platforms of the Owner, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the policies of the main social networks in the following links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to properly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
SOVIFILLS S.L. informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organisations, with the exception that this transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party shall only be carried out when SOVIFILLS S.L. has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations may be carried out with other professionals, in which case the User’s consent will be required, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content such as videos, images, articles, etc. Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information relating to the collection policy, the purpose and treatment of Cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identification data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be retained until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Acumbamail: Acumbamail S.L.U. with registered office at Avenida del Rey Santo 3D, 3ª, oficina 4, 13001 Ciudad Real (Spain), CIF and VAT B13538590.
When browsing privatelabel.es non-identifying data may be collected, which may include: IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- The Owner uses the information collected to gather statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
- The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you can access through the various links contained in the website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and up to date, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data sent to the Website, exonerating SOVIFILLS S.L. from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that SOVIFILLS S.L. is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies shall remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.